Thursday, March 30, 2006

Slowly Getting Back in the Rhythm

Great news Hubby is back to work. His new job "seams" to "fit" him well. He only has to drive 12 miles round trip and it take about 15 minutes each way. His old job was twice the mileage and took about 1 hour.

BB will be having his second knee surgery on April 11. He just wants to get it over and start the healing process so he can get back to gymnastics. JB is doing great, he has place 2nd or 3rd in every gymnastics meet. He is a first timer and new to the sport, but has watched his brother for many years.

I am working on a wallhanging, repairing jeans, and a lap quilt. I wanted to add pictures of the wallhanging I designed with EQ but the link button will not work. You can go to Yahoo Photos and check the EQ Project Album. The fabrics I bought from Joann's and scanned and downloaded to EQ to use in the design. I am making the wallhanging for a friend to give as a gift. She was able to see the design and it blew her away. EQ is so much fun to use and very helpful to design a quilt before cutting any fabric. I have only downloaded 2 designs but I have over 30. The two designs are the ones I like the most. Which one do you like?

I have been reading everyones blogs and check websites You all are doing a great job.

Also check the photos of the snow storm we had two weeks ago. It was not much of a storm. I took pictures and they are really cool looking. They look black and white, but the really are in color. Leah I have some photos of our dog "Summer" on the tramp just like your dog. Both of our dogs jump with the boys and sleep on the tramp. They also tease our neighbors dog because he can't jump up on the tramp. All three of them chase each other and the girls jump up and poor Shef can't get up there. Girls will be girls.

It is lighting outside to I am going to say goodnight and shut down the computer.

Sweet Dreams,

Debbi

1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

I like version #5 in your EQ folder.

I had a great laugh about your dog on the trampoline! She's nuts for laying down in the snow though. Bet that was fun to clean up. :P

Glad your husband has a job again! It's so stressful when they don't.