Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My To-Do-List is Growing By Leaps and Bounds

My To-Do-List now has 30 items and I am still not done added to it.

Today I sorted my user manuals and books for EQ5, Fabric Dyeing, Photoshop Elements.

My printouts from Carol Doak's Paper Piecing Yahoo Group and BlockChallenge Yahoo Group are filed in order by block. I am sure I have missed some deadlines and I will put those aside for later and do them on my own. The deadlines that I have not missed I will get started this week. I need to read the instructions and sort through my fabric stash. I did purchase 4 yards of black Kona this weekend with my 50% off coupon.

I know I have missed the deadline for the Crazy Bird Swap for the PCPiecers Yahoo Group but I will do a few blocks on my own during the winter.

I did wash 12 yards of fabric so I can dye and paint if the weather gets better. Here in Chicagoland it has been raining. Not really hard where I live but the sky has been dark grey all day.

I belong to 11 Yahoo Groups and hope to catch up with the groups this week. I am sure I have missed a lot.

I also need to catch up with the blogs I read and photo sites I look at. I have found so many outstanding guilders and fabric artist over the net. At times I felt like I was the only quilter/fabric artist in the world until I began surfing the web. Now I have friends all over the world. Some blogs and photo sites I have been lurking in for months and now I need to introduce myself and comment on their work.

I have quilting software to download. New books, and CDs from Carol Doak and Sharon K Stone to read and download. I have quilting magazines to read. Thank-you letters to write. I love mystery books and have not touched one in months. I will have to start from the beginning because I most likely will not remember the story line. I have not downloaded or listened to a Podcast in months.

Mom's house still has rooms to clean. I still have furniture to move to my house.

I told you my list is long.

I will tackle my list bit by bit and some items will never get finished. Some items will get finished and new items will be added to the list.

Hum how many hours are in a day?

Take Care and have a great day!

2 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Baby steps!

Sara said...

One thing at a time...slowly but surely it will all happen. I am so glad you are back...