Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WIP

I started to work on a project in March and just had the borders to finish when my Mom got sick. It has been bugging me that I was not able to finish the project on time for my friend. It was going to be given as a gift. I have had the middle on my design wall for months and every day I looked at it. Today I started sewing the diamond borders. I have 1 finished and the second is almost finished.

Does anyone know what happened to the toolbar with the add photo, spell check and links? I think I am going to check with blogger when I am done posting. I was going to switch to beta but everyone is saying it is full of errors. Oh well I will have to add photos some other time.

Have a great evening,

Debbi

2 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

Well, I did notice a bunch of the icons moved over to the left, but now they all seem to be back when I open up blogger to write a new post. I'm not looking forward to switching to beta either! :P

CalicoDaydreams said...

When you go to compose a new entry, you must have it on "Edit HTML".

You need to click the "Compose" tab and your spell check and picture upload thing should come back!

I hope you have fun trying fabric postcards! They are so addicting.