Friday, October 20, 2006

4 Leaf Wall Hanging Tops






Yesterday I finished piecing 4 leaf wall hanging tops. This morning I spray basted the 3 layers together. Later today after they dry I will start quilting. That is my plan.

Until then I am trying to empty 3 tubs of fabric to shelves. 3 years ago we moved to a smaller house and I no longer have a sewing room all to myself. I have setup my sewing room in the dining room. I am very lucky my husband, 2 sons and 3 dogs put up with the mess in the middle of the house.

Have A Great Weekend!

Debbi



5 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE those leaf wallhangings, Debbi. And you really got a move on putting them together. :D I'm still fumbling along with my leaves. :/

dot said...

These are nice wall hangings. Does this mean you are not doing the quilt? I like your color choices.

ForestJane said...

Nice! Are you going to use them on your own wall, or door, in an arrangement of 4, or are they gifts for 4 different people?

Cynthia said...

very nice wallhangings. I also would like to know what you will do with them.

Sara said...

Those turned out really nice! Colors are great!!!