Thursday, November 09, 2006

Power Strip Sets Class with Melody Johnson

I had a great time in class today. I met wonderful Quilters and Melody Johnson is a fantastic teacher. She is funny, easy to understand, gives easy to follow instructions, showed us her Wall Quilts and explained how she made them. She also gave us many hints to be successful when creating our own Fused Wall Quilts. If you ever get a chance you must take her class.

Just a few of the Quilters with their finished masterpieces.


This is my two tops and a left over piece of rainbow fabric. Everyone started out with 2 pieces of rainbow fabric.
Fused Blocks

Fused Heart
Is is OUTSTANDING!
Chris from class showed some of her current work and I just had to take a photo to share with everyone.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

glad you enjoyed yourself. I like the rainbow fabric. Was it supplied by the teacher?

Angie said...

That fabric is gorgeous, Debbi! And I love what you did with yours.

laura west kong said...

Nice job on the wallhangings! Do you know how you're going to quilt them yet?

Anonymous said...

wow - those are great! I really love the bright colors. I read Mrs. Mel's blog - she seems like such a fun person!

Jenni said...

Sounds like fun. Very bright fabric you had to work with.

Anonymous said...

Wow look at all the colors. I love all of these. Your classes look like so much fun. Can't wait to see more!