Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Staying In Bed or Quilt

The fabrics I am going to use for my class on Friday are from Debbie Mumm and have been in my stash for years. Years ago I made table runners, place mats, and napkins with fabric and have alot left over. I changed my mind and I am going to use the orange/gold fabric instead of the burgundy black stripe for the bright. The burgundy black stripe was not bright. The orange/gold is from my hand dye stash.

For more information about the SHHH... It's A Secret class goto
http://www.animas.com/SupplyLists/Shhh.html
I have never done a mystery quilt so this is going to be fun.

Today I am fighting staying in bed to quilt my Leaf Season Wall Hanging. When you have cancer, a simple cold is like being hit by a truck, I ache all over.

I am reading blogs but not leaving many comments. I feel lost when I don't know what my blogger friends are doing. You all have become important friends in my life.

Have A Great Day!

Debbi

8 comments:

Hedgehog said...

Pretty fabrics! Take care of yourself.

Laurie Ann said...

So sorry you are feeling so sucky. I am praying you get to feeling better soon!

Patti said...

Debbi, I didn't realize you were fighting cancer. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers for good health your way.

sue b said...

I didn't know you had cancer Debbi. I hope you recover from the cold quickly and are back on your feet soon. I like the fabric combo that you picked!

Leah S said...

Hope the cold doesn't wipe you out anymore than it has! Looks like you'll be having fun on Friday. :)

dot said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I did not realize you have cancer, I must have missed that somewhere. I will keep you in my prayers.

Katie said...

You really have an eye for color combinations. Take care and enjoy blogging.

debraspincic@yahoo.com said...

I miss my blogging friends too when I can't move around the blogs. We are real people!

Take care so you have your strength for the upcoming classes.