Saturday, December 30, 2006

Family Time

Tonight we had dinner with my husband's brother and his family.

Because of scheduling and life just getting in the way it has been a long time since we have been together. We exchanged gifts, talked, had dinner and played am friendly round of UNO. I lost by over 300 points. We had a few great laughs, took photos and then it was time to go home.

Here is a few family photos and a very happy dog. We always take a family photo each year when we get together for the holiday and I will be using these photos for my Quilt Studio 12 x 12 Journal Quilts.




Have A Great Evening!

Debbi

3 comments:

ForestJane said...

I have to ask... lol is the dog pregnant or just well fed? :)

My family likes to get together and play UNO too, but we have our own family rules in addition to the regular ones... for example, if someone plays a blue 2, (blue two, swap with YOU!) they get to swap seats with any person they choose - and with the seat goes the hand of cards that person has! It's especially funny when someone's just loaded your hand with a bunch of draw 4's - and they end up with your over-full hand. :)

dot said...

Nice family photos. I look forward to seeing you 12x12 quilts. Have a happy new year.

Debra Dixon said...

Likewise, want to see what you do with the pics!