Thursday, January 25, 2007

Your Comments

I have received comments from the following and I am not able to follow up with you by email.

Jane: I am glad you were able to get the link working to my site. I am not sure what caused the problem. If others report the same problem I will look into it again. Thank-you for visiting my blog. Please let me know what your blog is I was unable to find you.

Anonymous: Said she has a box full of string blocks. Maybe you can send them in to the HeartStrings Quilt Project. I have a button on my blog with the link. Thank-you for visiting my blog. I wish I knew who you are.

Vicki: You left a comment about my January Journal Quilt. I am not able to find you and I wanted to say thank-you.

Judy: Thank-you to you and your husband for your comments about my machine quilting, practice wall quilt and goodies. I was not able to find an email for you and I did not want to leave a my thank-you on your last posting.

If I have missed anyone I am sorry but my brains memory is getting smaller.

Thank-you,

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)

No comments: