Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just Sewing

Today I am sewing more siggy blocks. I ran out of cream fabric so I had to dye more.

Thank-you to everyone who commented about my Family Tree - Branch One Journal Quilt.

Debra - I have to confess the nature motif of the fabrics was not planned. I had all the fabric in my stash for over a year. I just pulled fabric that I though would match the colors in the photos.

Rian - I do not know the Behnkes in Yorba Linda. Maybe they are long lost family members.

Faith - I scanned the photos and then printed them on Printed Treasures Inkjet Sheets. I didn't do anything to the photos or tin plates. The photos and tin plates are in great shape for sitting in the attic for years and years.

Have A Great Time and Be Creative!

Debbi

dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)

No comments: