Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WIP - Wednesday 03-14-2007

I am working on my QOV quilts. Because of my crafty slump it is taking days just to cut the fabric.

This is a sketch I did over a year ago. I had it enlarged and copies made and it has been sitting in a cardboard roll. As part of Judy's Stash Reduction for March I am going to use blues and greens for the water. I am going to use yellows and oranges hand dyes for the compass. I have alot of blues and just a bit of the other colors.


Because I do not have email address for Susan C and Lori (A.K.A Elkhoundmom) I wanted to say thank-you for your comments. Susan I do not know if you have a blog, if so please email me with the address. Lori I do read your blog, but I am bad at leaving comments.

Also Thank-you to everyone else who has left comments too!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Can't wait to see this "in color"!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Look forward to seeing this in fabric.