Sunday, May 06, 2007

Street Hockey

Son # 2 JB and neighbor JW playing street hockey. It is always good when you see teenagers outside and not sitting by the TV or Computer. JB just finished a game with his brother. Not sure who won, but will hear all about it at dinner. Today son #1 shaved. Wish he would do it more often. Not sure I like what is left. BB started going bald when he was 16 and has very little left on top 6 years later. Yep it runs in the family.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You have good looking boys! My son-in-law went bald early like your oldest, he shaves his head every morning now and is as handsome as he can be!

atet said...

It is good to see teenagers out playing. I wish my neighbor agreed. My street is littered with "no skating, biking, etc." signs because of the crotchity old man who thinks kids are dangerous. I shudder to think what is going to happen when my daughter is ready for a trike or a bike.