Sunday, June 03, 2007

MIA and Trying To Get Back In My Routine

I have not posted, checked my emails or blogger in 11 days. I had a relapse and have been in bed unable to do much. I hate being sick and can't wait to get back in my routine.

Yesterday and today I spent most of my day outside enjoying the warm weather reading and listening to the sounds of summer.

Tomorrow the first thing I have to do is clean my studio (dinning room). I will take a before photo to show you the piles on the table. I can not believe how much stuff is on the table.

I have over 200 emails to read and over 2500 posting via bloglines to read. I will try to catch up in the next few days. I have missed everyone and I see some new friends have left comments. I will not be able to respond to everyone but will make an effort to send emails to new friends.

Being sick has given me time to think about life, crafting, quilting and dyeing fabric. I have may new ideas and can't wait to share with you.

Thank-you all for your well wishes and I have missed you!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

1 comment:

Donna said...

take your time getting back into the swing of things so you can actually recover well...