Monday, July 16, 2007

I Have Beads!!

I found my beads and supplies. I am very happy! They were right where I put them in the plastic tube but were covered with plastic bags for garbage. Now I need to get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hint to self.
This is a frame my Mom had that she used for her needle points. I am going to use it to bead and hand quilt. I want to be able to work outside and I should be able to adjust the frame just right for me.



Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

3 comments:

Sweet P said...

That's a nice frame. Looks a lot easier to handle than other quilting frames.

atet said...

What a great frame for doing your embellishing! I'm getting caught up on my blog reading -- your purchases from WI are great!

meggie said...

A great frame, perfect for beading etc. You will be busy!