Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It Is Good To Be Home

My son is home and doing much better. He will have to have tests to find out why his right side was numb, why he could not talk and why his blood sugar dropped to 68. The doctors do not believe he is having migraines but some sort of seizures. He has to take is easy, no gymnastics and can not drive until we find out what is wrong.

From my heart I want to THANK everyone who sent prayers and wishes for Jacob, me and our family. Meggie from Life's Free Treats Blog THANK-YOU so much for sending your readers to my blog to leave their prayers and wishes. I know my Quilting and Blogging friends are the best in the whole wide world!!!!!

I have not logged in for days and have so many blog postings, comments and emails to catch up with it. It will take a few days to get back into my routine and into the studio. Today I am going to over dye some fabric I have in my stash. I started mixing the dyes when Jacob got sick and they are just waiting for me.

Once again THANK-YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

4 comments:

meggie said...

Oh Debbi, that is such good news about Jacob! I am so glad he is home, & there seems to be no permanant damage. Being a mother I know how very precious our children are to each of us.
Dont worry about writing individually, I am sure everyone will understand how overwhelming it all must have been for you.
((((((0))))))Hugs, XXXXXX

My float said...

What a frightening time for you all. I send all my best wishes for a long and healthy life for Jacob.

(Here from meggie)

Mary Johnson said...

How scary, glad he's home now and I hope they're able to figure out what's going on.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Great news indeed! They will get all this sorted out and life will return, albeit slowly, and maybe with minor adjustments... but thank goodness all the major things were ruled out and there is so much to be thankful for! Can't wait to see what you dye next!
Hang in there-- Life is GOOD!