Friday, September 07, 2007

My Studio Is A Much Better Place

Today was spent re-arranging the wire baskets that I use for my fabric stash and supplies. I now have a space for my sewing machine, computer and printers. I almost have everything back in the studio bit I am running out of storage space. I wish I had a room all to myself and not just a few feet in the dinning room. Someday after my sons finish school they will move out and I will get a room all to myself.

Tomorrow we will be spending the day at Great Lakes Naval Base with my sons NJROTC unit. We will be going out on Lake Michigan in an Assault Craft and having on BBQ on the beach. My son's unit does this 2 - 3 times a year. I went once last year and had a blast. As you can see from the photos we will get wet.
This is what the Assault Craft looks like.
This is my son talking to a fellow cadet.


Have A Great Weekend!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

2 comments:

Donna said...

Enjoy the BBQ and lake! Looks like a blast.

Juryizstillout said...

What a handsome boy! You are in so much trouble with the girls going after him. I should know, it's continues with even the little one.

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. It made me feel lots better and not so singled out. You're a sweet lady!