Friday, September 21, 2007

Time Away Again

Thank-you everyone who has left comments this week. I am still unable to be online for any length of time. This is not such a bad thing because I am getting so much time in my studio. The bad part is I am having troubles keeping up with my blogging friends and answering emails.



Tonight Yom Kippur begins at sundown and lasts until tomorrow at sundown and is one of the most serious Jewish holidays. This is judgment day. Many Jews practice repentance, say prayers, and give charity to obtain God's forgiveness for any sins made in the past year. Yom Kippur requires a fast of about 25 hours and Families "break the fast," when they return home from services and eat a light meal often prepared in advance.

I will be back on Sunday. Have a GREAT weekend!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

May you have a blessed Yom Kippur and a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Wishing you peaceful time for prayerful reflection as you observe Yom Kippur!

Janet said...

I hope you had a peaceful weekend.