Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WIP - Wednesday 09-12-2007

WIP - All that is left is to quilt this table runner. As part of cleaning my studio and going through the bins of fabric I found Halloween and Fall Fabrics. I did not remember having so much fabric left over from last year's projects. Over the next few weeks I will be making more table runners for the holidays. They will be for sale. For the past 15 years I have been doing shows selling table runners, place mats, coasters and quilts. I did not do any last year because of my Moms health and her passing away. This year I did not scheduled any shows but will be listing my table runners on my website and blog that will be for sale. If anyone is doing shows over the next few weeks who needs to add to their stock and would like to sell my table runners please email me.


19 1/2 X 41
Cotton Fabric
Polyester Batting
Machine Pieced and Quilted
Machine Wash and Dry, Iron as needed


Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

2 comments:

meggie said...

That is lovely Debbi. Good luck with sales.

Juryizstillout said...

Hey, Debbi....

Can you show a pic of the back? It looks way cool!