Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WIP - Wednesday 11-21-2007

I am sewing like mad and loving every minute of it. Seven days until the show and I will have a great stock to sell.

Place Mats and Coasters waiting to be sewn.


Coasters waiting to be quilted.


Finished Coasters


New Inchies.


I hope everyone is doing well and I will be getting back to leaving comments on your blogs after the show next week. Everyone who is still kind enough to leave comments on my blog THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!! You are wonderful friends!!!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

3 comments:

Kay said...

Hang in there Debbi. I know what it's like to get ready for a show--fun but stressful. Take time to enjoy Thanksgiving.

Deborah Levy said...

What a busy girl you are! Hope you are not too stressed getting ready. Take time and have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with your family.

dutchcomfort said...

Good luck and a Happy Thanksgiving!