I can not believe how fast the past week went by. I am getting better but I am still having chest pains but not as much as the past week. This past week I spent a lot of time thinking about my goals, my art and making plans for the year. The results of my thinking and planing the best I can do is take it one day at a time. One decision I am sure of is "this thing of ours" .
This year will be a pivotal year for me and my family.
- I turn 51.
- I will be returning to work full time.
- My older son BB will be in his last year of college and making plans to join the Marines and going to OCS (Officers Candidate School).
- My younger son JB will be in his last year of high school and making plans to attend the Naval Academy or NROTC in college.
- My niece will turn 1.
- My Mom will be gone two years.
- My Sister and Brother's lives will also be full of changes.
- and the biggest change is my marriage of 23 years has come to an end.
My family is the most important part of my life and the changes we are going through is devastating for all of us and my attention and love is on them.
Because of the changes in my life I have removed myself from all but one of the online groups that I belonged to. I am considering deleting my blog and website. I will be returning to work full time and I am not sure how much time I will be able to blog, sew, quilt, and just be artsy fartsy. I have a few commitments left over from last year and I will get those done this week.
I have not been able to catchup reading your blogs so I just marked them as read and will move on. I am also so far behind on emails and the ones I do not get to by end of the day will also be marked as read and filed away. If I missed anything that needs my attention please send me an email.
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts