Friday, March 28, 2008

Resting and Reading

I have been resting, watching TV, downloading CDs to iTunes and reading.

I am so looking forward to warmer weather here in Chicagoland so I can be outside, walking, spending time in the pool and being with family and friends. Next week is going to be very exciting because I have doctors appointments and tests at the hospital every day of the week. Being unhealthy really sucks!!!!!!! Can you tell I need to get a life and get out of the house.

I am currently reading "Blood Covenant" by Michael Franzese. The cover tells the whole story, he was in the mob, quit and still is alive today. It is and outstanding book. I only have 100 pages left and most likely will finish reading it tonight. Not to worry I have more unread books just waiting for me. Without cosa nostra I know life would not be any fun.

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

No comments: