Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Computers Are Fixed it is Time to Quilt




My three PP heart blocks are finished. I was hoping to get the sashing , borders, back and quilting done in time for valentines day. Oh well there is always next year.

I spent most of time trying to fix 2 computers. I am done installing new parts in 1 machine and reloading software in 2 machines.

My son will be having surgery on his knee sometime within the next 2 weeks. Rehab will take 6 - 9 months. His gymnastics season is over for this year. He should be ready for next year.

I will be catching up on my emails, others blogs and adding more photos to my website this week.

Happy Quilting to All

3 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

Beautiful blocks!

Sorry to hear about your son's knee. I was hoping it was an "looks uglier than it really is" kind of thing. Hope he rebounds well!

Sara said...

Nice blocks - I used that pattern and just loved the way it came out.

Sounds like you are much more chipper and things are looking up a bit.

Anonymous said...

I just love your heart blocks. Where did you get the pattern? I would also like to make a quilt for next year's valentine's day.