Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Love to Dye Fabric




The rain stopped mid-morning so I dyed 2 yards beige, 1 yard black and 1 yard beige and black. I am going to use this fabric for the doggies PP blocks for the humane society quilt. I am making 4 blocks honoring my four dogs.

The other picture is my son surfing the net with his leg in the automatic knee bender. The grey pad with blue tube is the ice machine knee wrap. Cold water flows thru the wrap. No ziplock bags for the king.

I finished the ant fabric table runner, place mats and napkins. I am making a beach blanket with the same material. They are for a client who is giving them as a gift. I will post photos later this week.

Have a great Day!

Debbi

3 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Your son will get there, Deb. I am hobbling around like a 90 year old but at least without crutches. # full months without standing on 1 leg sure leaves you with stifffffffffffff muscles.

Leah Spencer said...

He looks pretty comfortable, all things considering!

I also like the middle dye piece - it's like it's being washed white - like a soot covered item in the rain. Pretty good. :)

QuiltingFitzy said...

My dd was approved for the Army, after her surgery 3 years ago.

Wishing him speedy recovery and the willingness to work hard during PT.