Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday

The weather in Chicago is grey again. I am hopeful the weather will change for the weekend so I can paint some more fabric, do yard work and close the pool.

I was able to paint some fabric over labor day weekend. Here is a link to my webshots album with my new painted fabrics.

I am working slowly to clean my studio. I have added two new book shelves and a desk for my sewing machine. I have a very large fabric stash and not enough storage space. Hum what is a girl to do? I also need to find space for my moms knitting, needlepoint stash and framed needlepoints. Mom was an outstanding knitter and needlepointer and I could not part with anything. Mom taught me to needlepoint and tried to teach me to knit. I made one afghan. I would knit a few rows and Mom would rip the rows to fix my mistakes.

I have been searching the web and blogger for inspiration. I have found great quilters, fabric artist and interesting people. I will add links to my sidebar from time to time. Please visit their sites.

New Blogger Site to visit: Art and Quilting in Camden

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

What are you going to do with your painted fabric, Debbi?