Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Hand Dyed Fabrics

Over the holiday weekend I was able to dye some fabric. I am going to use this fabric for my Gratitude Quilt.I had bottles with about a teaspoon of dye powder in them and look what I did with them. The colors are not bright but I am happy with them. These new pieces are for sale on my website.





I have not done any sewing for a few days but plan to do so on Wednesday.

Thank-you everyone who send comments about having blogger and bloglines feed errors. Late last night the little bugs flew away and everything was normal again. I will not be able to catchup with everyones blogs and comments you have left the past week. If you said something that needs a response from me please let me know again.

Have A Great Evening,

Debbi

4 comments:

Linda C said...

interesting pieces, Debbie! You have been a busy girl.

Angie said...

Awesome results, Debbi! Just gorgeous!

Debra Dixon said...

Pretty colors and textures!

Kay said...

Nice work--I hope you feel better soon.