Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WIP Wednesday 12-20-2006

Everything is a WIP for me this week. I am only working on UFOs that need to be pieced until after the holidays. I have posted photos before.

This is Billy's Christmas tree on top of his dresser. This is Jacob's Christmas tree on top of his desk.

This is Billy and Jacob's Christmas tree in the den. When Jacob gets home from San Diego he will add his trains layout. The train tree skirt I made for Jacob when he was just a toddler.

This is the finished tree in the living room. It is the only real tree in the house. It is very hard to see the tinsel. My husband puts the tinsel on one by one. He is an design engineer and it has to be perfect. The tree is so big I can not get a photo from the top to the bottom. I will take another photo after I move furniture so you can see the tree skirts another day. The train layout needs to be added.

I am going downtown with my son today so I will not get much sewing or blogging done.

Have A Great Day!

Debbi

5 comments:

Angie said...

Your tree is beautiful, Debbi! I have started adding the tinsel icicles too. I didn't get them on it this year, tho. I've been sick more than I've been well the last couple of weeks, and so my Christmas preparations have really lagged behind. I have done NO shopping...at this late date, I may not. And I've accomplished very little sewing...but we will all have Happy Holidays no matter what is left undone. :D Happy Holidays my friend!

Jen said...

All pretty trees, you definitely have the Christmas spirit. Have fun! Jen

Debra Dixon said...

Oh dear, another tinsel hanger like me!!

Love the boy trees!

Susan said...

I laughed when I read what you said about your husband and tinsel. My sister drove me crazy when we were little, putting tinsel on strand by strand. I just took a few and tossed them here and there. You could always tell who did which side of the tree. As an adult, I've never used tinsel on a tree. =)

meggie said...

Love all the trees. Also love the train skirt you made for Jacob.

We have not put our tree up this year. Shock horror! We are going to our Daughter's for Xmas day, & our son is coming to stay- his bed will be where the tree usually goes. Prefer him to a tree any day!

Hope you have a joyous Christmas, Debi.
Hugs