Sunday, January 21, 2007

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am heading to my sister's house for the game. I will not get to my emails, blogs and studio at all today.

I am born and raised in Chicago and a Bears Fan. I hope the Bears win but if they do not it is OK because my brother lives in Louisiana and I have visited a few times and love it there. We were in New Orleans 3 weeks before the hurricane hit and drove through many on the neighborhoods that are gone. I loved the old houses, buildings and French Quarter. My brother and his family live in the middle of the state and had some damage.

It is snowing and cold outside and I am glad I will be watching the game in the warmth of my sister's house They also have a big TV so we all be very close together.

Mom I dreamed you were with us and I know it is true. We all miss and love you.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have A Great Day!
Debbi

6 comments:

ForestJane said...

*asks innocently*

So is there a big game on tv today or something?

Anonymous said...

Naw, Jane....not at all....vvbeg

The BIG game will be in February when the Bears go for the Super Bowl win!!!

I miss my mom too, Debbi...she would have had all kinds of good treats ready for todays game....

teri (from Chicago, now in Michigan.....go Rasheed!!! Run, run, run....)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I hope you have lots of fun with your family gathered together, I don't watch much pro football; I prefer college ball but will cheer for the bears just for you! How's that?

Angie said...

Hope you had a wonderful day with your family today! And oh Debbi, that Singer machine is SUCH A BEAUTY!!! What a steal you got, girl!!! :) I've been trying to stay off of the computer some the last few days...I don't get ANYTHING done since I fell in love with blogs and made new friends. LOL

Cynthia said...

hope you enjoyed your time at your sister's house.

Sara said...

I'm sure you got to watch a good game!!! And, Da Bears WON!!! We didn't win due to a last minute intercept by the Colts!!!! Darn! I think it would have been a heck of a game if Da Patriots has won!!!