Friday, May 11, 2007

Gymnastics

Today I worked at the Illinois State Boys Team Gymnastics Finals. I will be there all day on Saturday. This is the only time of the year when I work outside of the home.

Both of my sons are gymnasts and I love gymnastics. Today I was the scorer (head judge helper) on rings. It is so cool being so close to the action.

My older son was the 2004 US High School National Champion on Rings with a score of 9.9. As of today he still holds the record. My younger son is very good on High Bar and Rings.

Have a Great Saturday!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

1 comment:

quiltpixie said...

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the day even though the team hadn't advanced. Sorry its been so long since I said "hi" -- life has this way.... but know that I've enjoyed knowing you're out there and "what's up" :-)