Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seven Things About Me

1) I love cinnamon and chocolate.
2) I love John Wayne movies.
3) When I was able to drink Coca Cola I could drink at least a 12 pack a day. Now I drink
Diet Cherry Coke and only 1 can a day. I collect all things Coca Cola and have a large
drinking glass, bottle, model car, and fabric collection.
4) I have a twin brother who is 10 minutes older.
5) I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science. I build computers, repair computers and
install software for others.
6) I love the outdoors and water. I enjoy camping in a tent, hiking, fishing and boating.
7) My most favorite thing to do other than crafting and quilting is sitting by a fire in our
backyard.

If you have not been tagged, please join in.

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

No comments: