Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Woman Challenge and Washing Baby Fabric

Today is the third day for the Woman Challenge and I have walked over 10,000 steps each day. My total for the past 3 days is 33,010 and my week goal is 70,000. I am doing great. This week I am walking from San Antonio, TX to Freeport, TX. Yesterday when I started walking I felt great and about 2 blocks from my house a migraine hit like a mac truck. I was so happy I made it home. I spent the day in bed and after dinner I entered my steps and was so happy I added 170 steps by walking back and forth from the Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom.

Today I washed more flannel fabric to make a quilt and receiving blankets for my new niece due the end of next month. I will show the fabric on Wednesday.

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Sorry about the migraine, sympathies from a fellow sufferer. I love John Wayne too!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I am eager to see the flannel fabric :) Glad you're feeling better. I know a lady who goes the the grocery store and walks laps to get her step numbers up!

quiltpixie said...

way to stay motivated with a particular piece of ground you're thinking of covering.... Sorry you got a migraine, but 170 steps around the house while suffereing is mighty impressive!!!