Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WIP - Wednesday 05-16-2007

I am using these flannels to make receiving blankets for my niece who is due the end of next month. I will be using my serger for a rolled hem and woolly thread in pinks, greens and purples. The bottom stripped fabric above is cotton and will be used for the binding on the quilt below. The quilt is not hanging straight and it is not straight. Flannels do have a mind of their own.



Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The flannels are so very sweet and precious and I know they're oh-so-soft, too! The butterfly quilt is adorable!

Paula, the quilter said...

I make receiving blankets instead of quilts for new babies. That way I don't get really care what happens to it like I would a quilt. Plus, with a serger, they are so very fast to make!

Anonymous said...

Adorable quilt! I need to get back to walking my 10000 steps - I have been down with a yucky virus and will try for 5000 today!