Thursday, June 21, 2007

Flowers, Fusing, Cutting Fabric and It is Summer

I am so happy it is summer. I just love summer and I feel so much better when the sun is shining. Last night we watched the Space Station and Shuttle pass by in the sky. They went by so fast, but it was really cool to see. Did any one else see it?

Today I ironed wonder under on some my new dyed fabrics. I free hand cut over 100 flower shapes for wall hangings I have in mind to do.

The flowers in my front yard are very happy with the rain we had the other day. Because I was sick, I did not get any new flowers planted this year. Most all the plants survived the winter and are doing great. I have a few spots that need to be planted but it will have to wait until fall.



Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, your yard looks so pretty! Love the flowers!!! Summer is a nice time...

Patty said...

How pretty. Shows you have been hard at work in the yard