Wednesday, August 01, 2007

WIP - Wednesday 08-01-2007 With Lots Of Photos

Flower Garden 3 is ready to embellish, hand and machine quilt. Flower Garden 4 has the new sky fabric I made the other day. I will keep this one on the design wall for a few more days to decide if I need to add more flowers.

It is hard to believe today is the first day of August. As I was taping and painting this piece of fabric I was sweating up a storm. Today is going to be almost 100 and I love it. After this post I am going in the pool and may not get out until the sun goes down. Do you think my boys will bring me lunch or something to drink?


I was not sure what the fabric would look like under the tape. It is OK and now I have more space for surface design.

These are from the other day and are now washed, dried and ironed. The colors are not a bright but I still like how they turned out.


Because I am spending so much time outside sun printing, floating in the pool and working in the studio I am spending very little time on the computer. Thank-you for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave comments when I am a lurker and just reading your posting.
Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

4 comments:

KC Quilter said...

Wow, I love how those circle patterns turned out--and all the other prints, too. So beautiful.

Anne Wigfull said...

Flower Garden s 3 & 4 are looking terrific. Have you said somewhere what the measurement is? It doesn't make any difference to my enjoyment of them, but it does help me to visualise them. Brilliant use of old CD's, too!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Completely awesome results! I'm both amazed and inspired at the same time... great work, Debbi! Stay cool.

Anonymous said...

These are really cool, Debbie. I thought those were cd's!