Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged By Simply Quilted - Seven Truths MEME

I have been tagged by Connie W. from Simply Quilted to do the Seven Truths meme.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.

Seven truths about me:
1. I hate to enter a crowed room by myself.
2. For years I could drink a case of Coca Cola a day. Now I drink 1 - 2 cans of Diet Cherry Cola
and 4 - 6 bottles of water a day. Also I eat ice cream or popcorn every night before
going to bed.
3. I try to walk 6 miles a day.
4. I love taking photos. I hate having my photo taken
5. I have a twin brother who is 10 minutes older.
6. I wish I was taller. I am just under 5 feet.
7. The end of every phone call and when my Hubby and Sons leave the house I say
"I Love You". They do the same.


I am tagging the following and I will be in contact with you.

1. Dordogne Quilter
2. ForestJane Designs
3. FabricNFiberFanatic
4. Quilt Pixie
5. The Calico Cat
6. TheThreadCatcher
7. The Thread and I


Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2007 DubiQuilts

No comments: