Friday, February 22, 2008

Winter, Walking Trail, Signs and Markers

The sights from Lake Arlington walking trail. I have come to love walking and this is the first time in my life when I make time to walk almost each day. This year I am even making a real effort to walk outside on the coldest days here in Chicagoland. This past month some of the days the temperatures have been in the single digits and low teens with wind chill temperatures below zero.













I am heading to Pike High School in Indianapolis, for a NJROTC Drill Meet. I will be back very late on Saturday so I most likely will not post tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend!
Get out and walk it is good for your heart!!!
Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

1 comment:

dot said...

What an inspiration. I am to lazy to go out yet. I like how you sewed on the patches. I have not ridden my bike yet. I am thinking I will try next month.