Monday, March 10, 2008

A Day Spent In Bed Is Not A Day Wasted

Today the only time I left my bed was to take and pickup JB from gymnastics practice. I read, watched TV and slept. I guess giving my body, mind and heart a rest is OK for now. I am looking forward to the warmer Chicagoland weather and getting back outside, walking, working in my sewing studio, spending time with family and friends.

Wishing you a fun full crafty day!

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

3 comments:

Marla said...

Just glad to read that you are resting in your own bed and not the one supplied courtesy of the local medical facility!

Janet said...

After all you've been through I thinnk you deserve a day in bed!!!

meggie said...

Glad you are taking things easy, & resting well. Keep recovering!
Hugs xx