Monday, April 07, 2008

Walking and Riding

Yesterday I went for a three mile walk very early in the morning. It was about 50 degrees and felt good to be outside in the Chicagoland weather and not freeze.

These photos are from Busse Woods in Elk Grove, Illinois. This is another great path were I ride my bicycle.

The guy in the kayak stopped paddling in the middle of the lake and started fishing. I watched him as he drifted for a while then I got back on my bike and headed home.

These kids were having fun fishing, not sure if they caught any fish.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with friends. We all had a great time and it felt good to have the sun shinning on us and the wind in our faces. La Cosa Nostra is what it is all about.
This week I have put my mind to spend time in the studio sewing. I have a few projects I want to finish before I have my next surgery.
I have another doctor's appointment today to talk about the Echo I had of my heart last week and a follow up from my last angioplasty. I can not believe how fast the past four weeks have flown by since I had the angioplasty. I feel great except for the heavy feeling I have in my chest and the problems with my low blood counts. I know I have said this before but being sick sure does suck.
I am trying to live each day to the fullest with family, loved ones and friends.
Hope everyone has a GREAT day and enjoy it.
Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

No comments: