Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Changes In The DubiQuilts House

My family is going through many changes and one of the biggest ones is JB is learning to drive. JB is taking drivers education the first semester and this is the first time he is in the car. Tonight he had to practice backing up, learning where and what all the gages are. He is a cutie if I say so myself. He has such a great smile.
Looks like Dad is holding on for dear life.

Many other changes are on the horizon and I will keep my blog updated as each once occurs. Most all of the changes are good but some are not. I am in for the fight of my life for the second time this year. I may not win but I will live each day to the fullest. Life is never boring at DubiQuilts.

Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Debbi,

Yes, he is a cutie. You should be very proud of him, he is a great young man.

Tell him I say "Good Luck".

Bud

Anonymous said...

Congrats to JB! He is almost as good looking as his Mom.

Battles Schmattles, you will kick butt, take names, leave the nurses laughing and the doctors blushing.

LCN

Tanya Brown said...

It's great to see an update! Thinking of you, wishing you the best.

His Office, My Studio said...

Dear Bud, LCN and Tanya,

Thank-you for your kind words you are the best!

Debbi

Juryizstillout said...

The apple never falls too far from the tree! What a cutie pie!