Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Walk In Winter Wonderland Today

The path to somewhere and back again in winter wonderland. Today for the first time in months I decided it was time to start walking. The temperature was 11 degrees, the sun was shining and the sky was bright blue. I was reminded how much I love walking and don't mind the cold weather when dressed properly. I had on my new long underware, 2 pairs of winter socks, heavy boots, flannel lined jeans, fleece shirt and hooded sweatshirt. I was warm the whole time I was outside. The only thing missing was a hat and something to cover my nose and mouth. I am officially a heart patient, the cold air was a killer. On Friday I have to get to the sports store to get a hat and mask.


Here are photos of my walk
The Bunk and BBQ
Two of three Bunk and BBQ watch dogsWho is in there?Miles walkedSteps taken on walk
Debbi
Proud Parent of a U.S. Marine and U.S. Soldier
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

No comments: