Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Army Son Graduates Basic Training

Bill is getting ready to ship to Arizona for training for the next 4 months. After that he should be able to come home for the holidays and then he ships over seas.
Front gate leading into Fort Leonard WoodTaken two weeks into Basic Training.
Taken nine weeks into Basic Training.
He has lost about 20 pounds, walks and stands a bit straighter.
BUT the Army did not take away his smile!
Nine weeks into Basic Training
Day of Basic Training Graduation
Please keep all of the Military Men and Women in your prayers.

Debbi
Proud Parent of a U.S. Army Soldier and U.S. Navy Midshipmen
©2006 - 2009 DubiQuilts

4 comments:

Sweet P said...

He looks so happy! Congrats to him on finishing basic training. I keep all our military men and women in my prayers.

julieQ said...

Congratulations to you and your son! I am proud for you...and my prayers are always with our military folks, they are heroes to me.

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

What a proud moment for you and your son! Congrats to both of you! I do and will keep our Military Men and Women and their families in my prayers.Blessings~Karen

Anonymous said...

You should look at this https://www.facebook.com/carl.kemper.3