Sunday, January 03, 2010

Farewell

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned the hard way that some poems don't rhyme and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Quote by Gilda Radner



I bid my fellow blogging friends a Good Bye. It has been one hell of a ride and I have enjoyed every minute. The past two years have changed the path of my life and I find myself going in a new direction. My marriage of 25 years has ended, seven heart attacks, my two sons are grown up they have started their own lives in the military and I am in a new relationship learning new things. I don't know what is next for me but I hope one of paths includes creating art.

Debbi
Proud Parent of a U.S. Army Soldier and U.S. Navy Midshipmen
©2006 - 2009 DubiQuilts

1 comment:

Juryizstillout said...

DEBBI!!
Honey, I am so sorry to be just now reading this. I started a pre-nursing program and have neglected to come by ANYBODY's blog.
Please send me your email so I can at least check on you once in awhile...if that's okay with you.
Your friend in Kentucky,
Beth