Saturday, February 25, 2006

Being a Mom takes over

The first surgery is over. The LCL is healing on its own. The Drs repaired the MCL and Meniscal tear. The second surgery will be in 4 - 6 weeks to reconstructe the ACL. BB is well medicated and feeling very little pain.

I have not been able to concentrate on anything, so today I cleaned the house. Not that it wasn't needed.

We are going back to see the Dr on Monday and if all is well BB will stay at school.

I miss my routines and can't wait for the household to get back to normal. Wishful thinking. What is normal anyways? Don't get me wrong I am very greatful for my family and would not trade them for anything. But I do miss "My Time".

I will be catching up with fellow quilters and dyers soon.

Thanks for the support and very kind words,

Deb

No comments: