Monday, February 20, 2006

What Day of the Week Is It

Having hubby home everyday is confusing me as to what day of the week it is. Today JB is home from school for presidents day and I am really confused. Hubby just walked by and said "it has been along time since he's had presidents day off. We laughed at that one. Hopefully he will be interviewing sometime this week.

BB had his MRI on Saturday morning and now the wait to see what damage was done to his knee. Surgery may be next Tuesday.

Yesterday I never got dressed. Stayed in PJs all day. Worked on adding more photos to my website. I still have more to add. The rest of the day I watched the Olympics and Daytona Auto Race.

A good friend sent an email and I may have to make a quilt for a baby shower. She needs the quilt in a few weeks. I am looking forward to the challenge.

Leah and Sara - Binding? I can never get my corners crisp and square. They all are rounded. I use binding clip instead of pins also. My fingers hurt from testing my blood 4 times a day and that is enough getting stuck for me. I did read all about binding on your (Leah's) blog. You should of titled the post "Hey Deb This is For You".

I like Bonnie's site and bookmarked it. I found many patterns I would like to make. I will be using some of my fabric in the baby quilt.

Have a great day,

Debbi

No comments: