Monday, February 12, 2007

Emails, Blogs and February Journal Quilt

Today I read and read emails and blogs. It was well after 2:00PM when I finished.

I also finished my Quilt Studio February Journal Quilt. My reveal date is Wednesday so you need to check back to see what I did.

I was also behind on reading the US mail. I did get a package from Julaine from Julaine In Fiberspace blog with pieces of Tyvek and Angelina --Thank-you! I always wanted to try both but did not know where to get small samples.

I also got a package from Joanna from SerenityisBliss blog with Joanna's hand dyed cotton and silk fabrics -- Thank-you! As soon as I saw the fabric on Joanna's blog I accepted the challenge. When I opened the package today I knew just what I was going to do with the fabrics. I did my sketch today and now I have to cut the fabrics. Joanna gave me enough fabric to make her a postcard and I will also have enough left over for a small art quilt. I may use the same design for both. I am also going to use Julaine's Tyvek and Angelina on these projects.

Tuesday I am going to work on my siggy blocks so I can get them in the mail this week. I have 5 packages to mail by the end of the week. With the bad weather here in Chicagoland I will have alot of sewing and studio time.

Thank-you everyone who has commented the past few days about my postings. I will get back in the comment routine for your blogs on Tuesday.

Until then I Hope Everyone Has A Great Evening!

Debbi

dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love your snowy "Summer" pic. Cute. Stay warm.