Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Siggy Blocks and Winter Wonderland in Chicagoland

Today I am working on my Siggy blocks and watching the snow fall. At times the snow is blowing so hard I can not see across the street. We have over 8 inches of new snow and more still to come. My son shoveled 3 hours ago and you can not tell. The snow drift on the side of the house it about 2 feet. The bigger dogs are having so much fun outside. Little Max is not so happy. I shoveled a path for him and a space for him to do what he needs to do outside and then he runs right back into the house.


Have A Great Evening!

Debbi

dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)

4 comments:

Clare said...

I adore that button fabric. Your swaps are great. What, pray, is The Bean?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I have the same question as Clare, what is it? The signature blocks are great.

Joyce said...

Love the button fabric!

quiltpixie said...

Hope you've got lots of thread so you can keep quilting through the storm. Sounds like a dousey from the reports I'm hearing here in central canada...