Monday, January 14, 2008

What I Did On My Hiatus - Saturday Dec 29

These photos are from the Naval Air Museum.





These photos are from Fort Redoubt. This is the fort that I, another parent chaperon (Active Navy Medic) and three Cadets got locked in. The five of us fell behind while on the tour because we were taking photos. When we got to the exit the door was locked. I am claustrophobic and started to panic. I was with Medic Tom who took control and kept me clam until we could be found by the tour guide. Once we got outside it hit me, how lucky I was to be with Tom.



These photos are from Fort Barrancas. No I did not get locked in this fort!!!!!!






After visting the two forts it was time for dinner and then off to a movie on base. I so wanted to sleep in the movie but I didn't. Another night with only 4 hours of sleep. By this time my cold is getting worse and I am so very tried. I did not have watch this night and that was just fine with me.


Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

No comments: