Monday, January 14, 2008

What I Did On My Hiatus - Sunday Dec 30

Today is our third day in Pensacola and I have had less then 20 hours of sleep in three days. My cold has turned to pneumonia. Off and on I am having chest pains. I am not sure of the time of day, what day of the week it is, or what day of the month it is. I need to get some sleep. As I write this I am not sure what we did that day. I think we just hung around the BEQ (Bachelor Enlisted Quarters) and went to the NEX during the day. In the evening we went to the movies in town.




It was the best movie I have every been to but I'll be damned if I can remember the name of the movie.


By this time I am running on empty and once again I got very little sleep during the night.




One thing I do remember is I told two cadets I was going to head (bathroom) to tell the bus driver to wait for me. The cadets forgot and off the bus went without me. About 10 minutes later they realized I was not on the bus and they came back for me. The rest of the trip I was included in the head count.




Debbi
dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com (email)
©2006 - 2008 DubiQuilts

1 comment:

Juryizstillout said...

DDDDaaaaaanggg! I had no idea you were so ill! And yet, so busy! I read all your posts and you take care of yourself, you hear? Don't make me come up there..of course, that would be a blast so that's not much of a threat.